verse of the day

Sunday 3 April 2011

The best book to read is the Bible.[ Psalm 119 v105]

This is a very special day, it is my birthday, I am 67, I will not be having a party,I have recieved cards, and presents, I dont know when I am going to read all the books I have recieved. I do love books,and love to read, yesterday my young daughter-in- law was showing me one of those electrial gadgets with books on it, I may be tempted to buy one, the only problem with those gadgets I cannot underline it, and refer to it. While out during the week I notice a lady reading the Bible,and I said as I passed her, thats a good book you are reading, she seemed pleased at my remark. The fact of the matter is ,the best book to read is the Bible, for in that book and that book alone , do we find the answer to life, and to eternal life. Today read your bible, and if you have not got one ,buy one,you will find in that book , the one whom you need the most, Jesus. [ Dear God thank for Your word, that lightens our darkness, and reveals unto us Jesus, Amen ]

No comments: