verse of the day

Wednesday 6 April 2011

A sweet tooth.[ Isaiah 40 v 28-31 ]

Since being diagnosised with type 2 diabetes , I have to watch what I eat, I am forever looking to see the content of the food I eat,to see the fat and sugar content. It is amazing how much sugar is in the food we buy,which is not really helpful to all of us, but of course we love things that are sweet, most of us have a weakness for sweet things,even Samson [Judges 14 v8-9 ] I was singing about something that was sweet this morning, something that is really beneficial to us all without exception, it wont rot our teeth, or cause us to put on weight,now I wonder do you know what it is?. Well here is what I was singing, /Sweet hour of prayer, sweet hour of prayer that calls me from a world of care.And bids me at my Fathers throne. make all my wants and wishes known. In seasons of distress and grief, My soul has often found relief. And oft escaped the tempters snare. By thy return, sweet hour of prayer/ [Dear God we thank You from the bottom of our hearts ,for prayer,when we meet with You, they trully are sweet times, we thank You in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: