verse of the day

Monday 25 April 2011

Forgiveness. [ Matthew 6 v14 - 15 ]

Yesterday I spoke on, unforgiveness ,and its serious effect on those who hold unto it, one of the things I said was this,/ If we dont forgive then we put something else in its place, and what that something is,can seriously effect our lives/.Not only our lives but the lives of those around us, there are so many people,who are carrying unforgiveness, is it the ultimate sin?. I say sin ,although I realize someone reading this may have experienced terrible hurts, so let me make it clear ,that I am not judging anyone. The fact is God is the forgiving God,He forgives, and forgives, and forgives, in order to enable Him to forgive,He had to send His Son into this world to die, He had to let His dear Son,be crucified. So God has experienced that pain ,yet He forgives all who seek His forgivness by coming to Him,and accepting His son as Saviour. He fully understands 0ur pain when we have been hurt,or those we love have been hurt,and His words to us is , as I forgive so must you forgive.[ Dear God grant us the grace we need to forgive those who hurt us, or even those we love, in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: