verse of the day

Wednesday 13 January 2010

Secure [1 Peter 5 v7 ]

Life is very uncertain, here today gone in the afternoon, I dont want to depress you or myself, but it is very important to remind ourselves, that we are secure in our God, whatever happens.If you are feeling insecure , get your Bible out, and read Psalm 23/27/46/121/, Matthew 6 v25-34/Romans 8 v 28[av],this is the word of God to you today.So often in my Christian life ,in moments of insecurity , God has spoken,when the shelves were bare, and the cupboard was empty, and you have children to feed, and He has assured me through His word that He would supply and He did. When unemployment was looming up , God has spoken and acted , a door has opened, and so I could go on, I am just simply reminding all of us , that our security, is in our God and Saviour.[Dear God we thank You that we are secure in You, in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: