verse of the day

Thursday 28 January 2010

I shall not want.[ Romans 8 v32 ]

I shall not want, so declares the Psalmist[23v1],the NLT , puts it/I have all I need/, whatever way it is put. it is a declaration that the Lord will , and has met all his needs.George Muller is one of my heroes of faith, a man who proved God continually, he lived in the 19th centuary, he was led to start an orphanage. The question is where would the money come from? the answer was, from the Lord, George never made the needs of the orphanage known, he prayed and he prayed, and he prayed, and God supplied. It had its times of testings, but the work continued to increase, until there were 5 homes. In 1859 he wrote in his diary,/I cannot tell you how happy this service makes me. Instead of being the anxious, careworn man many persons think me to be, I have no anxieties and no cares at all.Faith in God leads me to roll all my burdens upon Him....In every way I find God is my helper, even as I trust in Him, and pray to Him in childlike faith , about everything./ [Dear God and Father help us to see that You who spared not Your dear Son Jesus, delivering Him up for us all, how with Him you shall give us all things that we need. Amen ]

No comments: