verse of the day

Wednesday 20 January 2010

Pray [ 1 Timothy 2 v1]

I was out yesterday about to go into work, and a person hailed me,he asked was I a priest, I said I wasnt, I wear a small cross around my neck. I could see that he had a serious drink problem , he was also walking with the aid of a walking frame. He said he had a drink problem , he was very religious, could not read or write,I spoke to him about the Saviour, and he asked me to pray for him, so out in the car park he bowed his head, I put my hand upon his head and prayed , a simple short prayer, he then went on his way. Today you and I will meet different people, we may not know what difficulties or problems they have, we may not be able to pray with them, but we can pray for them.[ Dear God help us to be a praying people,to pray for our neighbours, family ,friends,strangers, in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: