verse of the day

Monday 13 April 2009

Live without fear.[ Luke 12 v 4-7 ]

The other day I spotted from my living room window a little sparrow, I thought ,I feel so insignificant like that sparrow, and then I remembered what my Saviour taught, that God does not forget a single one of them, He then reminds us that we are more valuable than many sparrows. Because we are of value to God we are not to be afraid, many are fearful today, fear stalks the land, unemplyment, sickness,the list is endless. Are you fearful today? if you are a child of God , think on what your Saviour taught, that your loving heavenly Father is watching over you. The hymn writer puts it like this, / Let not my heart be troubled, His tender words I hear, And resting in His goodness, I lose my doubts and fears, Tho by the path He leadeth, But one step I may see, His eye is on the sparrow, And I know He watches me./ Today let us live with confidence in our loving heavenly Fathers care, knowing that He will not fail us, we are of so much value to Him that He give His son Jesus to die for us, Romans 8 v32, reads,/ He that spared not His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not, with Him also freely give us all things/. [ Father in heaven we thank You that you love us so much, and value us so much ,that You gave Your dear Son to die for us on Calvary,help us to live without fear, to live with the confidence that You will care for us come what may, we ask this in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: