verse of the day

Sunday 12 April 2009

I remember [ Lamentations 3 v22 -25 ]

Easter Sunday for me is a time when I remember, the night when I attended a church, in Belfast, and surrendered my life afresh to Jesus, that night my life changed, for good, my life took on a new direction. That was forty five years ago,it hasnt been glory all the way but it has been grace all the way, but one day it will be eternal glory. Within those forty five years many things have happened, it has been forty five years of following Jesus, we dont have days off, in following Jesus, it is an everyday experience. Often I have not understood the way I was being led , but with hindsight, I can see Gods purposes and understand them more clearly, and can trully say , all the way my Saviour led me. There have been tears and joy, but most of all , and best of all He my Saviour has been with me, yes I remember, and I give thanks. [Dear loving Father we give You thanks for intervening in our lives through Jesus Your son, we acknowledge Your love, mercy, and grace, has transformed us, for the better, and as we face the unknown future we are confident that You will be with us, to change us,to lead us, and to bless us , Amen ]

No comments: