verse of the day

Saturday 18 April 2009

Decisions [ Psalm 32 v 1 - 2 ]

Every day we are faced with decisions, some important others not so important, the most important decision I ever made was to accept Christ as my Saviour. This decision changed my whole life, once I made that decision I would never be the same, it brought a new emphasis into my life, so many things followed from that one decision. This decision brought the presence of the Lord into my life, a presence that has never left me, and never will. With the presence of the Lord in my life, I could no longer live as I used to, before this I let my mind dwell on so much that was wrong,I made decisions on my own, I did it my way. That decision of trusting the Lord is something I have never regretted, the hymn writer, wrote ,/ O happy day that fixed my choice on Thee, my Saviour and my God, / it trully was a happy day, I will never regret that decision, and indeed I will bless in death a bond so dear.[ Dear God thank You for Your grace that enables us to trust Your Son Jesus as Saviour , that enables us to make that all important decision . Amen ]

No comments: