verse of the day

Wednesday 1 April 2009

Jesus is Lord means Freedom. [John 8 v 33 v 36 ]

As I was driving home yesterday I saw these large words on the side of a building , /Jesus is Lord/, and I found myself saying , He is. As we look at history we see so many people who died and fought to be free, freedom is something we value, so how does those words ,Jesus is lord, rest with you today?. I remember before I came back to the Lord I was anything but free, I was ruled by so many harmful things, Jesus said ,/ everyone who sins is a slave to sin [John 8 v 34 ]/, we live in a so called free country but, lets be honest, so many are far from free. In v36 of John 8 , we read,/ if the Son sets you free, you are trully free, coming to Christ as Saviour , and Lord is the first step to freedom, as we yield our lives to His Lordship, we discover the meaning of true freedom, let me ask the question, answer it honestly are you free?, you can be if Jesus becomes your Lord.[Dear Lord Jesus, we thank You that You can set us free , free from sins power, help us all to yield to You as Saviour and Lord . Amen ]

No comments: