verse of the day

Sunday 20 January 2013

Present but gone. [ 1 Thessalonians 4 v 13]

I  was really angry with myself,I made a mistake, and it was the second time  I did it,I gave a big cry out, at my stupidity,but thankfully I was able ,to rectify my  mistake,so all is well with my world,until the next time. I wondered to myself was it  you know what creeping up on me?, I cant remember,I joke. It was only today that I was talking to someone, and he told me about someone he knew,who went all the way to Australia ,from England, to see his brother,only to find ,that his brother did not recognise him,he had dementia. Maybe some day they will find a cure,but in the meanwhile,how does one cope with a loved one suffering from this condition? ,of seeing that person they love,lost to them. The human condition can bring unto us so many things,things we have no control over,I heard a person on the radio, speaking of how he felt lost after having a stroke, of feeling his body had let him down.There so many things we cant control,but this I know my times are in Gods hands,indeed I wish them there,for they are safe hands,hands that will not let go of me,hands that will carry me through,till journeys end, hands I can trust even when I don't understand.
A  prayer...../ Dear Lord Jesus have mercy on those who watch those they love suffer,and those who no longer recognise those who are dear to them,help them not to despair Amen /

No comments: