verse of the day

Wednesday 25 April 2012

You will understand. [ Psalm 18 v30 ]

I happen to glance at a little plaque I have , it has these words on it,/Jesus never fails/,I remember my father in-law pointed to these words when his daugther my wife died. To him those words were untrue, and unfortunately  drove him further into an attitude of unbelief,I have never thought that Jesus has failed, oh yes I have grieved over my loss, and still shed tears,but no , Jesus never failed me or my wife. For you see my wife and I had a life verse, which we had framed ,and I see it every day, it reads ,/And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God [ Romans 8 v28 ] I may not understand these words, and as you read this blog ,you may not understand . Let me remind myself and you that these words are true, even though your heart is breaking,and you are bewildered as to why the Lord has allowed you or those you love to suffer, God would say to you,/ I love you ,I have not failed you, I will never fail you, I have a path that you  my child must go.This path can hold pain, and suffering,and what I desire of you is trust, I know how you feel, I understand your pain,remember there is a day coming,when you will understand./
A prayer...../ Dear God help us to trust You when our hearts are breaking,when we are going through  those things we cannot understand, grant us the grace we need in Jesus name Amen /

No comments: