verse of the day

Monday 2 April 2012

Love one another. [James 3 ]

I visited a friend and I asked how his minister was getting on,and I recieved a very negative reply,now it would have been easy to follow up what he said, but I resisted doing that. After a recent conversation with another person who criticised a certain person, a minister I know, I had joined in, and later on I felt the Holy Spirit,impress on my heart the importance of not getting involved in negative conversation.As a minister then as an elder I was hurt so often by what certain people said about me, of course they didnt come and talk to me face to face, oh no they spoke to others who did their dirty work. They spoke half truths, to suit their agender,trying their best to destroy me, and it is as serious as that, one got the impression if I had dropped down dead ,they would have rejoiced. So I am going, by Gods grace ,not to get involved in similar conversations, I hope you will follow my example,and if we do, we will glorify our Saviour, who said ,love one another.
A prayer...../Dear God may my conversation be acceptable to you today, in Jesus name Amen /

No comments: