verse of the day

Wednesday 1 September 2010

My way. [John 14 v6 ]

One of the songs that was very popular years ago ,was, My way, it reminds me that many , yes the vast majority of people ,choose to do it their way. The Bible declares that there is a way that seemeth right unto a man,but the end thereof are the ways of death. [Proverbs 14v12/16v25]. Mans way apart from God leads to a lost eternity, to a seperation from God, in a place the Bible calls Hell. Our Saviour spoke of two ways ,a broad way , and a narrow way, one leads to destruction, the other to life. The question is which road are you on?,you may consider that you are fine, you may be successful, your way may seem right , but the all important question is , where is it leading you?, to heaven or to hell?. Jesus said I am the way the truth and the Life, to accept Him is to accept Gods way, is to be saved, is to be safe. [ Dear God right now I forsake my way, and accept Jesus as my Saviour Amen ]

No comments: