verse of the day

Tuesday 14 September 2010

How great Thou art.[ Psalm 8/ Romans 1 v20]

I was preaching the weekend in Linconshire, one of the things I liked, I saw the stars, I have mentioned before how , I cant see many stars here,because of the natural light. The Bible tells us that there are two types of people in this world,the natural man and the spiritual man, the natural man does not see spiritual truths, he will look up into the sky with all the wonderful galaxy of stars, and he will say no God,instead of seeing the wonders of creation, he see,s no meaning, to it. The Spiritual man looks up, and declares , in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth, and that the Heavens declare the Glory of God.[ O Lord my God ,when I in awesome wonder consider all the works Thy hands hath made,I see the stars, I hear the mighty thunder,Thy power throughout the the universe displayed ,Then sings my soul, my Saviour God to Thee,how great Thou art, how great Thou art. Amen ]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, very interesting post, greetings from Greece!