verse of the day

Sunday 5 September 2010

Be on your guard.[ 2 Timothy 4 v1-5]

Yesterday I attended our local agricultural show,I enjoyed seeing the animals especially the horses,especially the Shires, magnificant creatures,also the cattle, the hairy highland breed.There where many stalls with different produce,and as I came to a particular stall, at first glance it appeared to be some Christians witnessing for their Lord, but as I spoke to one particular person, it soon became clear that they were not Christians, but a group of people who were in error.I sought to talk to that person but it was obvious that he was not listening, like so many ,he was a rationalist, he is among the many who seek to lean upon their own understanding, instead of the way of faith as revealed in Gods word. We do need to be on our guard against such groups,as a bank teller will reject counterfiet money ,so we must reject counterfiet religion.[ Dear God help me to reject error and to hold fast to to Your truth as is revealed in Your word in Jesus name Amen]

No comments: