verse of the day

Tuesday 7 September 2010

Emotions. [ John 11v35 ]

Often as I preach these days I become very emotional, I read something this morning and tears came to my eyes. People become embarrassed when they show emotion, and yet God has emotions,Jesus wept openly[ John 11v35 ], He is touched with the feelings of our infirmities, [Hebrews 4v15],in all this Jesus who is trully God and trully man, shows us a God who has emotions, of love,and compassion, for His creation.When we show the right kind of emotions,we are, I believe being like Jesus,so let us weep ,as Gods word touches our hearts, as His spirits moves upon us,and we see things through His eyes, yes let us weep, for this sinful hurting world, and let us pray, and let us do, what we can , to be Gods instuments of healing.[ Dear Lord Jesus as I go through this day, help me to feel for those who are hurting and wounded, Amen ]

No comments: