verse of the day

Wednesday 15 September 2010

Hold on. [ Psalm 30 v 5 ]

It will be worth it all when we see Jesus,so reads the old gospel hymn, and its true,I recieve literature informing me of Christians who are suffering, of Christians who live in intolerant societies, some have died, been murdered,some are in prison, for some deliverance comes,for others the suffering goes on. For us who do not suffer for our faith ,life can also have its trials it is the nature of life, a dear brother I know has cancer,his wife and family,who watch him suffering feel the pain . So today whatever you may be suffering ,hold on ,do not despair, do not give up, remember it will be worth it all when we see Jesus, hear the words of Jesus, hold on my child joy comes in the morning.[ Father help me me ,to hold on, in the midst of lifes trials , knowing that joy will come in the morning, in Jesus name I ask this Amen ]

No comments: