verse of the day

Friday 24 September 2010

Dont give up.[ John 19 v30 ]

This is the third time I have attempted to publish my blog, Im not sure why it never saved it, mybe it is because I am tired, or mybe, just mybe, God wants me to change it. Mybe He is saying I need to persevere, and get the right message, perseverance is very important in life, in relationships,like marriage, or friendships.It may seem sometimes that things are to difficult in certain situations,to go on,so we give up, mybe God is saying dont give up ,persevere. We may ask why,we should not give up?,because our Saviour did not give up,on the cross He cried ,it is finished,the work of salvation was finished. Also let us remember when we are about to give up on someone , that Jesus never give up on us, He persevered with us, and continues to persevere, in spite of all our faults, I love those words in John 13v1 which reads ,/ having loved His own which were in the world, He loved them unto the end./[Dear Saviour thank You for finishing the work of salvation, and thank You for not giving up on me Amen ][ I will be doing my blog in evening until Monday]

No comments: