verse of the day

Wednesday 8 September 2010

Everyone. [Romans 3 v23 ]

Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, recently a visitor to our church told us of four people who trusted Christ as their Saviour and one was a protitute. This dear lady had suffered tremendous abuse and is dying of cancer,now she is saved,safe and going to heaven. But I mentioned four people, I dont know much about the others, but whatever their profession, they had the same need of salvation as the prostitute, why?, because all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. Because everyone is a sinner everyone without exception needs Jesus as their Saviour, that means prostitutes,pilots, footballers,old people ,young people, all people, that means you and me.[ Dear God forgive me my sins in Jesus name Amen.]

No comments: