verse of the day

Saturday 25 September 2010

Disruptions. [ Daniel 4 ]

I am sure none of us like disruptions,when our well ordered lives,are suddenly become not so ordered, by an accident, a sickness,a toothache,, some of these things are serious some things are not so. A friend calls in when we are in the midst of watching our team playing,or we are just about to go out,or we arrive at the airport,going on that holiday we have saved for, and looked forward to, only to discover that we have left our passport at home, or the flight has been cancelled.I could go on, you get the picture, but the point is this,why the disruption?could it be that we are being reminded that we are not in control, God is, and just mybe ,we have forgotten that very important truth. There is a number of ways we can react to disruptions, we can rant and rave,we can huff and puff, or we can simply turn afresh to God,and acknowledge our dependance on Him, and ask Him to overrule in all things.[ Dear God forgive me, for leaving You out of my life,forgive me for forgetting who is in control, thank You for reminding me of this truth, in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: