verse of the day

Monday 6 September 2010

Preach the gospel. [ 1 Corinthians 9 v16 ]

I was busy yesterday, spoke three times, and even sang once at a hospice,although my singing ministry I feel is coming to a close.When I was booked to speak at the evening meeting ,I was asked to preach the gospel, which I attempted to do. It is the apostle Paul who declared , woe is unto me ,if I preach not the gospel [1 Corinthians 9 v16],these words are a challenge to me, and I hope to you, to tell others about the Saviour. It should be one of the most important things in our lives, we should all be like Paul, let us ask God to help us to tell others about Jesus,let us rise above our reserve,our feelings of rejection when people, dont want to listen to us. Jesus is saying to all of us , I want you to preach the gospel, I will help you,, I will give you the words to say, be faithful in this task, for My sake. [ Father, help me to tell others about Jesus, grant me boldness ,and the power of the Holy Spirit Amen]

No comments: