verse of the day

Friday 3 September 2010

The need of the hour. [1 Corinthians 9 v 16-27 ]

As I listened to the radio report my heart went up in thanksgiving, it was telling how the church is growing in China, one person interviewed spoke how the goverment cannot control peoples spiritual needs. As I listened to that report my heart also give out a cry for this country England, that people would begin to embrace Christ. I know God is working ,people still are being saved , but the vast majority of people are dead spiritually,and appear to to have no spiritual desires. The hour and the need is so great, all we who are Christians, need to awake to the hour ,and pray for our neighbours ,and the many people we have contact with, and we also need to tell them about Christ. What I am saying may sound a bit desperate, well I must confess it is, for mans need is desperate, am I prepared to be used by God , to meet the need of the hour?let us all ask ourselves that question.[ Dear Lord Jesus use me , use even me, to tell and to win others for You Amen ]

No comments: