verse of the day

Thursday 2 September 2010

Just ask [Galations 5 v25]

Another sermon to prepare, another word to give,it is a challenge,but it is a challenge that we will be helped in, for the Holy Spirit is with me ,to give me the help I need. Usually I just pray, not knowing what to write,or what I am going to share with others, and it works, He the Spirit undertakes.Now lets broaden it out to life in general, you have many things to do, decisions to make,and you are worried as to how you are going to manage, dont be overwhelmed, ask the Holy Spirit to guide you,to help you, He will .We dont need to ask the Holy Spirit to come, He already dwells within every believer,just ask Him to help and guide in everything.[Dear God help us, guide us by Your Spirit, in everything, in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: