verse of the day

Friday 9 July 2010

You must . [ John 10 ]

I left one line out of that chorus yesterday, it reads, /you must come in at the door/, very important , for it reminds us of a number of things.[1] Many are trying to get to heaven apart from Christ who is the only door into heaven. [2] Many are seeking to come to God each day apart from Christ, many even hate Christ,Jesus said ,/I am the Way ,the Truth, and the Life , no man cometh unto the Father but by Me. [3] There is only one way to God , and to heaven, this is what the word of God teaches, clearly and distinctly.[4] You may not like this but its makes no matter,you must come in at the Door.[Jesus /John 10 v9 ]. [ Dear God help me to see the truth that Jesus is the only way I can come to You,help me to accept Him as my Saviour Amen ]

No comments: