verse of the day

Thursday 15 July 2010

All things. [Romans 8 v28 ]

Something happened yesterday which threw me, I fortunately did not loose my cool, but it did upset me, I was not a happy bunny. Life can throw up the unexpected, many people are experiencing this at this time, some of the things are good,others not so good,but some can be awful. Because I am a Christian I know that my times are in Gods hands [Psalm 31 v15 ],yes even the times when the unexpected happens. He has allowed it to happen, I refer you to the life of Joseph,a man who experienced so many unexpected things to happen, [ Genesis 37/39-41]. God was with Joseph ,and overruled for his and others good. When the unexpected things happen retreat to God, and trust His perfect will for our lives, He is still on the throne , still in control, and watching over His children. The words of an old Gospel songs comes to me,/ Be not dismayed whatere betide God will take care of you, under His wings of love abide God will take care of you./ [ Dear God we rejoice that You are in control of our lives, and will work all things for our good, even the unexpected things, help us to rest inYour loving care, in Jesus name ]

No comments: