verse of the day

Sunday 25 July 2010

Well done. [Matthew 25 v 14-30 ]

I spent the whole of yesterday decorating and laying a carpet, I thought I would complete the decorating quickly, but it was not to be, it took hours papering one wall, at one stage I felt like giving up. The problem being the wallpaper was so difficult to do, but in the end I completed the task, then I had to lay a carpet, thankfully we managed this. Before we begun all this we had clear the room, and then when we had finished ,bring all the stuff back again,we finished everything about 10pm. I then had a shower and went to bed exhausted, during the night, I woke up with cramps in my legs. This morning my dear wife said thank you ,for what you did, [she had helped, plus another], this reminds me of a coming day when as Chriatians,when all our service for the Lord is finished ,our Saviour will say ,well done, to hear that well done will make everything we have done for Him worth while. [ Dear God help us not to give up in following our Saviour, no matter how difficult things may be,help us to be faithful, until that day we hear from the lips of our Saviour ,well done, in His name we ask this Amen ]

No comments: