verse of the day

Thursday 22 July 2010

Unclean language. [ Isaiah 6 v 5-7 ]

To speak or not to speak that is the question ,recently I attended a training course, the men who took the course were nice guys, and what they taught was great, but their language at times was inappropriate. Being a Christian one is conscious of bad words, but should one challenge this practice?, I am sure there is a place of pointing out the wrongness of certain language, but in doing so, one may come over as a holier than them person, I know that I am not perfect,even the prophet Isaiah acknowledged, that he was a man of unclean lips,[ filthy lips nlt]. I did not say anything to those men, I have prayed for them, and for my own speech, that nothing unclean may pass from my lips.[ Dear God help us to be holy in speech, in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: