verse of the day

Saturday 17 July 2010

The difference [ Isaiah 40 v28- 31 ]

I will share with you the following by an unknown author,/ I got up early one morning and rushed right into the day, I had so much to accomplish that I didnt take time to pray. Problems just tumbled about me and heavier came each task. Why doesnt God help me? I wondered, He answered, You didnt ask. I wanted to see joy and beauty, but the day toiled on, grey and bleak, I wondered why God didnt show me. He said you didnt seek. I tried to come into Gods presence, I used all my keys at the lock. God gently and lovingly chided, My child you didnt knock. I woke up early this morning, and paused before entering the day, I had so much to accomplish that I had to take time to pray./[Father in heaven help to see the importance of seeking You in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: