verse of the day

Monday 26 July 2010

Gods time table. [ 2 Peter 3 ]

I was thinking, [yes sometimes I do] about Gods timing, between the fall of man and Christs coming,was thousands of years, Israel was 400 yrs in Egypt ,before they were delivered. Abraham had to wait a long time before he had Isaac, if one thinks about it ,God keeps to His own timetable, and that often involves a waiting time, for His people. We see this continually in the scriptures, Gods timetable ,people waiting, for the waiting people, it involves patience [Psalm 40 v1],and most important faith. God gives a promise to us, before it is hatched, we will have to sit on it, to exercise both patience, and faith,until its fulfillment, it will happen . [ Dear God I ask that You will grant me the patience and faith I need in relation to those promises that You have given me in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: