verse of the day

Tuesday 13 July 2010

Showers of blessing. [ Ezekiel 34 v26 ]

We are just experiencing a bit of rain, it has been very dry, the grass is yellow not green, in some parts of our country, there is a hose pipe ban, so we are grateful for the rain, for without it things die, or dry up.In Ezekiel 34 v26, we have God promising, showers of blessing, as I look at our land, I see a land that is spiritually dry and dead. I see a land where the people are dying for lack of the truth of the gospel, and from the depths of my heart I cry out, Lord send the showers of blessing, for only that can meet the deepest need of the human heart.From the showers of blessing, spiritual life will spring up,hearts will refreshed,mulitudes will be saved.[ Oh merciful God you see the condition of our land, you see the deadness and the dryness, oh Lord send the showers of blessing in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: