verse of the day

Wednesday 28 July 2010

It will happen. [ Romans 4 v 16 -22]

In Acts 23v 11 Paul is told he would bear witness in Rome, so the word came, but it must have been at least two or three years before that happened, and in that time Paul was attacked, imprisoned,and shipwrecked.When God gives us a word, what He promised may not happen immediately,and we will possible be tested, in some way, Paul was. The word God gives us ,is for our encouragement, it is for us to stand on by faith, when everything is saying it will not happen. Today let us hold on to that promise God has given, look at the difficulties, look satan in the eye,and declare ,/ I believe God, that it shall be even as He told me[ Acts 27v 25 ]/. [Father ,I believe Your word,I believe what You have promised me will happen ,inspite of difficulties,inspite of satan, in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: