verse of the day

Saturday 4 April 2015

Time [ 2 Corinthians 6 v2 ]

 One of the most popular TV programmes is Dr Who,he is a time lord who travels through time in a Tardas which is in the shape of an old fashion
police box.A  time lord,I wonder how you look at time,David Atkinson, writes,/To the Hebrew mind,what matters about time was not so much in
what things happened,as the significance that the moment held/. When I come into Easter time,I am reminded of what took place,over 2000yrs ago,on a personal level it reminds me of that evening 51yrs ago,when I came back to the Lord.
    I wonder can you look back at a time when you trusted Jesus as Saviour,
John and Charles Wesley were remarkable men,they both were ministers,and even went to America to minister .They gave up in the end and returned to England,a religious group called the Moravians,had a distinct influence upon them.One  day the Moravian pastor spoke to John,he asked him,do you know Jesus Christ?,John replied,I know that he is Saviour of the world,true replied the pastor,but do you know  that He has saved you?.Although John said he did,he feared that they were vain words./
      Vain words because they were not true,if you were asked the same question what would your answer be?.Could this time become significant to you?,in that you come to know Jesus,and know that He has saved you.
                                            A  prayer.
      Dear God I want to know Christ as my Saviour,so by faith I ask him to
forgive my sins,in His name I ask this Amen.

No comments: