verse of the day

Thursday 30 April 2015

For His word teaches. [ Romans 5 v 6 - 10]

There is a little song which was popular years ago,it reads,
                       Wide ,wide as the ocean,high as the heavens above,
                        Deep,deep as the deepest sea is my Saviours love,
                       Though I am unworthy,still I'm a child of His care,
                         For his word teaches me,that His love reaches me
                        everywhere.
Those words remind me,just how great Gods love is towards His children,I
like the words,for His words teaches me. It reminds us that we are not resting on what others say,or what we may think,it is what Gods word tells
us, that matters.I used to visit a person ,who often said, God doesn't hate me
I would reply, no He loves you, Gods love is for everyone.He loves everyone,if you are not Christian, God loves you,the cross says it all,this is Gods declaring His love,in its fullest measure.that we sinners may be forgiven.For those who are Christians, He loves you ,even though you have failed him,even though you are reminded of your past,when you were told that you were worthless,for His word teaches,hear the word of the Lord,you are loved,more than you can ever appreciate.
                                     A  prayer.
 Dear God we thank You for Your word ,that tells us plainly that You love us,through Your son Jesus Amen.

No comments: