verse of the day

Thursday 9 April 2015

My work. [ John 9 v 4]

With retirement looming up,I am continually asked what am I going to do?
I reply I do not know.So what am I going to do?,Well here is my answer,
it may not satisfy everyone,but it is this,my work is to do the will of Him
who saved me.
    I spend a good deal of my time in prayer,I am sure that will not change,
prayer is so vital,so many people and situations to pray about,so what will I do?,I will spend time in prayer.
    I will continue to study Gods word,the little  children's chorus ,goes read your bible pray everyday if you want to grow.The Christian life is, or should be, a growing experience.
    Where God grants me the opportunity I will continue to preach,hopefully that will not change,He can make a way.
    I will continue to do my blog,I am so grateful to be able to minister on the Internet,my prayer is that God will encourage and instruct believers,and those who are not saved may come to Christ.
    I will continue to serve ,in my home,or wherever God wants me to,
whatever His will is for me,that will be my work.
                                              A prayer.
Dear God I pray that Your will be done in me,in all the work I carry out,
in Jesus name. Amen .

No comments: