verse of the day

Friday 24 April 2015

Small difficulties.[ Psalm 41 v1 ]

Last night as I walked into our kitchen I found myself treading water,one of the drain pipes was blocked.So I set to work and dried up the water ,but the problem that has caused it has to be sorted out.It is a problem but my mind
turned to the problems that many dear children are suffering,my problem
appears so  small and insignificant,compared what they are having to cope with.
      I pray for seven dear young Christians in Iran who are in prison for being Christians,now that's big,I think of so many who are suffering
blindness,which a simple operation could solve. Of children left with no one to care for them because their parents died of whatever,of children who are
taken into the sex trade. Keep our small difficulties in proportion,it is not that God will not help us in those difficulties,for even the very hairs on our
counted by Him.
    The blocked drain will be dealt with,but let us remember the many today
who are faced with major problems,that are not being dealt with,and let us pray,and if we can,let us help,in some way.
                                   A  prayer.
Dear God help us to keep our small difficulties in proportion,help us to see them as small reminders by You to think,pray,and help the many who are
suffering  in this world,in Jesus name Amen

No comments: