verse of the day

Monday 13 April 2015

Driving [ 1 Thessalonians 5 v18]

  My daughter in law passed her driving test recently,there are things one never forgets ,passing ones driving test is one of them. I can remember passing mine and how being able to drive,has been such a blessing,and indeed still is.I have been able to work at my present job,without it,it would not been possible,being able to drive ,has enabled me to do it.
   As I look back I am truly thankful for Gods provision,at this time my wife and I both have a car,it was not also so,my first three cars were given to me by Christians.I never did have much money to buy or to run a car but God provided,in wonderful ways.
  I have travelled thousands of miles and God has kept me safe,that is not
because I am a great driver,no it is because God has kept me safe,oh yes I have been in accidents, some my fault,not all,but I have not sustained any
injury. I have never received a speed ticket,not because I have kept to the speed limit,I have tried,as a Christian I should keep the speed limit,but it is not always possible
    The reason I am telling you these things is to express my thanks to God
for His goodness in that area of my life.
                                  A prayer.
Dear God thank You for ever blessing in our lives,especially for being able to drive,providing the means to drive,and keeping us safe in Jesus name Amen

   

No comments: