verse of the day

Sunday 5 April 2015

Faith, Hope, and Love. [ Hebrews 12 v 2 ]

    And now abideth,faith,hope ,love[1 Corinthians 13 v13]let us briefly examine these three things.Faith in its purest form, is a spiritual exercise,
it believes in that which it cannot see,the message puts it like this,/Its our handle on what we can't see.The act of faith is what distinguished our
ancestors,set them above the crowd[Hebrews 11  v1]/ I have never seen the risen Christ,but I believe in Him,believe that He died for me on the cross.
       Hope ,for the Christian this is not a maybe hope but a sure and certain hope,one could say it is the fruit of faith. I am told certain things from Gods word, I believe them,we believe the Easter message,forgiveness ,and the
resurrection,so hope is placed within my heart.My sin is forgiven, I will
be resurrected from the dead .Here we have a sure and certain hope,which
come through faith in Jesus.
         Love is manifested in its fullest measure through Christ,dying on the
cross for us sinners,the hymn wrote ,Love so amazing, so divine demands,
my soul ,my life ,my all. He never gives up on us,He cares for us,He not
only forgives,but He chooses not to remember,our past sins and failures.
                                    A  prayer.
Dear God we praise You that through faith in Jesus Your son we are blessed,with hope,and love. Amen.

No comments: