verse of the day

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Overwhelmed?. [Isaiah 41 v10]

As I sit here to do my blog,the thought comes to me, as to how can I continue ,my ministry in prayer?,there is so much to pray about. How can I continue writing this blog,day after day?, many ministers,must wonder how can they continue to prepare sermons?week after week..Today you may be asking questions,as you look after the children,or a loved one who is ill,day after day?how can I continue to do this?.the answer is we cannot in ourselves,but we can through Christ[Philippians 4 v13]. The word of the Lord to us all today is,/I will strengthen thee/[Isaiah41v10],thus saith the Lord.As we look at the task for this day we may feel overwhelmed,through Christ we can be overcomers,as we look to the days that lie ahead we may feel overwhelmed,through Christ we can be overcomers.When the Isrealites where in the wilderness,they were taught to depend on God one day at a time,God sent them manna daily,when they where taken up with more than one day at a time,it did'nt work.They received a fresh supply everyday, so for this day let us look up to Him who will continue to help us one day at a time,
A  prayer...../Dear Lord for today grant us all that we need,strength,wisdom ,patience,peace,and grace in  Your name we ask this Amen /

No comments: