verse of the day

Monday 14 July 2014

Dangers. [ Song of Solomon 5 v 2-6]

I was enjoying a moment in my garden,I heard a little bird singing,I spied the little songster singing away,but then I noticed danger for this little creature,a cat.Yes there is danger,not just for the little birds,but for all of us,sickness,accidents,self,and from others.Dangers from prosperity we forget that we  have a soul and need a Saviour,and the dangers of being to busy, and neglect our relationship with our Saviour. Consider these words from Hebrews 2 v1-2/ It's crucial that we keep a firm grip on what we've heard so that we don't drift/[Message].Our responsibility is to not neglect our relationship with our Saviour,how often I have heard people say how busy life is,it is not wrong to be busy,but let not our business blind us to the danger of neglecting our walk with God,or else we may find ourselves walking a different path than His.Consider how many relationships have broken down because of neglect,children suffer because of it,marriages suffer because of it,and we suffer. Here are three things we need ,in order to not neglect,speak to God in prayer, and let him speak to you through His word, daily devotionals are a help, also meet with Gods people.
A  prayer...../Dear God preserve and protect us from dangers seen and unseen,and especially protect 
us from the danger of neglecting our relationship with You, in Jesus name we ask this .Amen /
[I will return to my blog next Saturday,  every blessing]

No comments: