verse of the day

Thursday 10 July 2014

It is not to late [Jeremiah 29 v11-13 ]

Someone I know has got himself into a lot of difficulties,I told him if only he had asked me I could have saved him a lot of trouble,if only,so often comes to mind.Why is it so often your children don' t come and seek advice before the situation gets out of hand?. When it comes to God and his creation,you and I ,it seems that we only come to Him when the horse has bolted. If only People would place their situations with God, before things start falling apart,then what a difference it would make.I must confess I felt a degree of frustration when that person told me what had happen.The good news is God does not become frustrated with us,He knows how proud we are,I said to someone today,it is very hard to help some people,it really , really is.When it comes to God he is merciful and even when we come to Him  seemingly when, our world is in tatters.In the OT especially we see God continually helping people out of a self dug holes,so if you have left God out of the situation,did it your way,now is the time to come to God and start doing it His way.
A  prayer..../ Dear God have mercy and forgive our foolish ways in Jesus name Amen /

No comments: