verse of the day

Sunday 13 July 2014

Not alone.[ Joshua 1 v 9]

Two friends of mine ,man and wife,where travelling to South Africa,they could not get booked on the same flight,the wife expressed her anxiety of travelling without her husband.I prayed for them, and in my prayer I mentioned how they would not be flying alone,but that the Lord would be with them. I read these words this morning,/My presence shall go with thee,and I will give thee rest[Exodus 33v14] Nicky Cruz wrote a book titled,/Alone yet not alone/,how true those words are,and meaningful.
 Loneliness effects so  many people,at times I have felt very alone at times,and yet I know that I am not alone Jesus is with me,every moment of everyday, 24/7,fifty two weeks of the year. So in a very real sense I  am not alone, for He hath said, I will never leave thee,nor forsake thee.[ Hebrews 13v5] .
                                                         Lord, we know that Thou art with us,
                                                         Though Thou seem;st to hide Thy face,
                                                          And are sure that dost hear us,
                                                          Though no answer we embrace.[ Jane Crewdson]
                                                                      Amen.

No comments: