verse of the day

Thursday 24 July 2014

Does God answer prayer?. [ 1 John 5 v 14]

The question many people ask does God answer prayer?,of course prayer involves at its core the will of God,my first wife died of cancer, I thought God would heal her,he didn't,.there are times what we want ,may not be according to Gods will.It is best  to accept this for His will is, and always will be the best answer to our prayers. I have been praying for one of my grandsons to get a job,and it seems that this prayer will be answered in Gods time,we must give God time to answer some of our prayers,like a young person who may be praying for a wife,when I was single I chased the girls,I wanted a wife,eventually I got a lovely girl, in fact the Lord brought her into the church I attended,so be patient, give God time. God  will answer our prayers,in this week,I can see three answers to my prayers,a doctors appointment,a dentist appointment,and a tooth removed without much pain.Does God answer prayer?, yes He does,so keep praying,but keep in mind what I have said about Gods will,that is of the utmost importance.
A   prayer...../Dear God  we thank You for prayer,where You teach so many lessons that we need to learn,we commit all our prayers to Your perfect will, in Jesus name Amen /

No comments: