verse of the day

Monday 21 July 2014

I once was lost,but now am found [ Luke 15 ]

I  know it may not mean much to many people,but it was important to me, my little grandchild had lost doggy, her very precious stuffed dog.I searched and searched for doggy,even offered up a prayer,and I was going to give up,when at the last moment doggy  was found,this is a true story. Now Jesus told three stories to illustrate a very important truth,about a sheep,a coin,and a son, and they all had something in common,they where lost,and here is the important thing like little doggy they where found.The Bible teaches a truth that many people do not realise,or would want to accept,as we are born,we are lost,this is  true ,not made up,and has serious consequences,especially if we refuse to believe what Gods word teaches us,that we are all lost,consider what an old testament prophet said,/ All we like sheep have gone astray,we have turned everyone to his own way[Isaiah53v6]/I could quote you lot of things that evidence our lostness,but just maybe I don't have to, for you realise that truth.,that you really are  lost. Well here is the answer to all who see their lostness,Jesus said that He came to seek and to save that which is lost,reach out to Him in simple childlike faith,and you will never be lost again.
A  prayer....../ Dear God  thank You for Jesus the one who came to save the lost, Amen/

No comments: