verse of the day

Friday 11 July 2014

Is there life after death?. [John 11 v25]

Job asked the question,/If a man die,shall he live again?/[14v14],  in this chapter,Job appears to be seeking for answers,v10 reads,/But man dieth,and wasteth away,yea, man giveth up the ghost,and where is he?/But later on in chapter 19v25-27,he declares ,/For I know that my redeemer liveth,and that He shall stand upon the earth.And though  after my skin worms destroy this body,yet in my flesh shall I see God.Whom I  shall see for myself,and mine eyes shall behold,and not another,though my reins be consumed within me/ Consider ,his confident statement of faith starts with a redeemer,and so  the question of life after death is answered.The only redeemer is Jesus,who declared,/I am the resurrection and the life,he that believeth in me,though he were dear, yet shall he live/.Yes there is life after death ,a life of joy and happiness,for He will make all things new, a new dwelling place,where there will be no evil,no sickness,no fear,no pain,no lonliness,all will be just perfect. The key to this eternal domain is as Job declared a redeemer Jesus.When we trust Jesus as Saviour and know that our sins are forgiven,then all this can be ours, this is a sure and certain hope.
A  prayer...../Dear God we thank You that  through Jesus Thy son there is life after death. Amen /

No comments: