verse of the day

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Praise. [Psalm 150]

A dear friend of mine recently had to have an operation for an hernia,the operation was a success,later when he was recovering on the ward,a nurse who attended at the operation,came to him,and asked him what church he attended.My friend was somewhat puzzled,and he told her,and then he asked her why she wanted to know?,she said when he was coming round from the operation,he was praising and thanking God, for His goodness. My friend was not aware that he had done this, but knowing him,I am not surprised,he is a fine man of God,what he did is not so much about what church he attends,but his walk with God,and he has walked with God,and does walk with God, every day.Our praise is not restricted to our church,praise should be in our hearts,wherever we are.There is a song, which goes,/Wherever I am ,I'll praise Him,whenever I can I'll praise Him,for His love surrounds me like a sea. I'll praise the name of Jesus,lift up the name of Jesus, for the name of Jesus lifted me/[ Anon]. People praise so many worthless things,is it not but right that we should praise Him who alone is worthy of our praise.
A  prayer..../Dear God oh for a heart to praise You,You who alone are worthy of our praise,we ask this in Jesus name Amen/

No comments: