verse of the day

Saturday 12 March 2011

What we need. [ Philippians 4 v23 ]

As I think what to write, the thought that comes to is the grace of God,this is something we all need to be reminded of,not only to be saved,but as we continue on ,in the Christian life.Grace to stand for truth as revealed in the word of God,grace to be the people we should be,and would like to be. Grace to overcome those things that would bring us down, grace to fight the good fight of faith, grace to follow our Lord in the path that He leads us on.Grace to be humble,grace to have a servants heart, and live it out,grace to apply truth to our lives, not just to accumulate knowledge for the sake it,let us remember that truth, Gods truth is meant to be lived out, in the rough and tumble of life. If I am going to be light,if I am going to be salt, I need the grace of God, let us therefore come unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need [Hebrews 4 v16 ][ Dear God pour out Your grace into these lives of ours in Jesus name Amen ] [ I will return to blogging next Sat as I will be holiday from tomorrow ]

No comments: