verse of the day

Saturday 19 March 2011

Our heavenly Father. [Jeremiah 29 v11 ]

I heard these words while watching a movie/ I believe my Father has made me for a purpose/,I believe this, so many dont, because they dont know my Father.When you do know Him ,then life takes on a new meaning, you realize that there is one who is watching over you, caring for you. [cp Matthew 6 ] God is the best Father, by far, often earthly fathers, as many people are finding out,are not caring,they father children,they didnt want, someone I know had 6 children,but was left to bring them up on her own.Another person I know had a father who abused her. Now of course there are many good fathers,but they have their limits, and they do there best,but they cannot always help us and protect us, and be with us. We find in God, the perfect father, yes He will chastise us,because He loves us [Hebrews 12v6],we may not understand His ways, but we can trust Him, that He knows best,and will look after us, come what may. [ Dear God we thank You that we can know You as our Father when we trust Jesus to be our Saviour, Amen ]

No comments: