verse of the day

Friday 4 March 2011

Fatherless [ John 1v 12-13 ]

I have only faint memories of my father,because early in life my mother and father seperated, so I grew up without the benifite of a fathers love,now this is very common. I had no contact with my father whatsoever, although I often saw him as he lived close to where I lived, near the end of his life I tried to make to make contact, but failed, I prayed for him each day mainly for his salvation. Today let us remember those children, who have no contact with their fathers,the pain that many may feel, the need they may feel, for on the whole, children do need fathers. So what does one do if one has an absentee father ,or a father has died?, well what did I do?,well early in my life, while lying in bed as a child an awareness came upon me that I had a heavenly Father, one I could not be seperated from, one who would care for me,have time for me. Today as you read this ,you can know my heavenly Father, he can become your Father,by accepting His son Jesus to be Your Saviour,Jesus the son of God, became the son of man, that we may become sons of God.[ Dear God I thank you that all can know You as Father through Jesus Thy son, Amen ]

No comments: