verse of the day

Sunday 27 March 2011

Lists. [Luke 12 v13 -21 ]

Lets write out two lists, of what we want, and what we have, they dont have to be full lists, so the I want list, /I want a new camera, a certain dvd,and every week I want to be able to buy my favourite bread,you, I am sure have a list of your own. Next the ,I have list,/on second thoughts, it would be to long, just to say I have a very long list,I have a lot of things, as I am sure many of us have. Now let us consider a story our dear Saviour told ,about a rich man,who had a full list,he had everything he wanted and he felt so satisfied,then we have that but again ,but God said, /You fool , You will die this very night. Then who will get everything you worked for. Yes a person is a fool to store earthly wealth but not have a rich relationship with God/ How do we have rich relationship, first of all by knowing Christ as saviour,and by fulfilling the law,which means not so much rules and regulations, but to love God with all our being, and loving others as we love ourselves.[ Dear Father help me to see my greatest need is Christ, not my want list or have list,help me to see that in knowing Jesus, I must always seek Your will first and foremost, that is to love and love and love . Amen ]

No comments: